Thursday, March 22, 2012

Creative Memories Discontinuation Alert!!

Hey Memory Makers! I was afraid this day would come....I'm very sorry to announce that Creative Memories has just announced the discontinuation of the following products (available while supplies last):

Original 12x12 refill pages (white, black, spargo, natural)
Original 12x12 page protectors


(Note: they have a NEW True 12x12 Size that is standard in the industry - they made this switch a couple of years ago. Only the Original 12x12 pages are being discontinued not the new "True" 12x12 size which are about 1/4" longer.)

Also being discontinued: (while supplies last starting April 1)

12x15 albums (black, ruby, cobalt)
12x15 refill pages (white)
12x15 page protectors

8.5x11 refill pages (white)
8.5x11 page protectors
8.5x11 side-loading sleeves

7x7 refill pages (white, black, spargo, natural)
7x7 page protectors

PLEASE if you need any of the above to complete your collections, please order ASAP before they run out. I understand the financial strain this may put on some of you and I apologize for only having a 2 week notice. I am in the same boat as you as I am having to stock up for my own personal stash as well.

Hopefully this will make the company stronger and they can keep going on their new True 12x12 size and other products that they have been introducing.

You can see the prices and more info on the website www.mycmsite.com/dwatson

This info probably won't be posted until April 1st but I wanted to give my loyals readers a heads-up!!!

6 comments:

  1. Do you happen to have any 12x15 albums? I need 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have any 8.5 x 11 albums? I can't find them anywhere!
    Rebecca
    RebeccaSchwier@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rebecca, they are no longer available but I am asking around for you. Will let you know if I find any!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you have any 12x15 page protectors? I need three (3) of them. Sandi at sterreri@sbcglobal.net. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in need of Creative Memories Side Loading Page Protectors 8.5x11 size
    Do you have any?


    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in need of the 8.5x11 side loading sleeves. Do you have any??

    ReplyDelete