Saturday, March 3, 2012

Scrapbook Plan 2012

The Power Palette I ordered from Creative Memories just arrived and I am excited to say that I really, really like it!! In fact, I love it! I love it so much that it has inspired me to use it as the basis for my entire 2012 family album!  All of the Power Palettes are on sale this month (March 1-31) at 30% off so this is a great time to get in on the savings and order an entire set. All of the components are available to purchase seperately but it is cheaper when you order the bundle. The bundles includes

1 pack of double-sided 12x12 paper
1 pack of single-sided embossed 12x12 paper
1 pack of assorted paper ribbon
1 pack of sparkly epoxy stickers
3 sheets of Title stickers
96 pieces of Journaling Boxes/embellishing precut papers
2 sheets of ABC stickers
64 coordinating paper flowers

I love these journal boxes!! I love the black embellishments added!


I think this journaling box and coordinating paper will work perfect on my daughter's Sweet 16  page! 


The paper has a clear embossed look on the artwork - you may be able to see the reflection of light off this photo...that is the clear scrolling added - it's just beautiful!

Lots of patterned paper that I can cut in 4"x12" strips along my page layouts

I can see this Enchanted set working for January through December photos. I see the whites and blacks for Jan-March, the greens and blues April-June, the Reds and Grays July-December. Of course, I can (and may have to) add other Additions for special holidays and occasions but this is going to be my 2012 Scrapbook Plan for my family album. I can't wait to get started!

I'm off to go scrapbooking today more motivated than ever to complete 2011. I want to get started on this new Palette!!

Happy Scrappin',
dl <3

No comments:

Post a Comment