Thursday, November 8, 2012

2007 is DONE!!!

 

 
Yahoo!!! Another truly completed album on my shelf!
 
 
 
Today I finished journaling and adding memorabilia to our 2007 scrapbook!
 
Here are some of the highlights -
 
Funniest page:

that boy could eat!!
 
 
My favorite Simple Page Spread (just photos and journaling):

 

Another favorite simple page - just photos and stickers...(a little bit of journaling)

 
 
Favorite photo:
Favorite memory:
(when My Hero returned from his deployment to the Middle East)
 
Another favorite photo:
My 3 girls and a prince hung a link to a paper chain for every single day that My Hero was deployed. We wrote little messages, diary entries, etc inside of each one along with the #. By end of his deployment our downstairs entry was completely full and the paper chain was traveling all over the house! This photo shows My Hero taking it down and reading the inside of each one.
 
 
2007 was a year of survival, homecoming, the passing of our beloved grandmother Doris, and a year of firsts: our oldest got her ears pierced, started middle school, and started competitive cheerleading. Our 'Jelly-in-the-middle' bridged from Brownies to Girl Scouts. Our youngest daughter "Sugar" started Kindergarten. And our little Prince got his daddy back. (We all did).
 
Now the page protectors are on, the album is being passed around for all to enjoy, and my heart is full!


No comments:

Post a Comment