Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Scrapbook Project Storage

Today was a scrappy day because several Power Sort Boxes arrived! Creative Memories no longer makes one of my Very Favorite Products so I had to search high and low and across the country. Several Consultants came through for me and now I have my wonderful black boxes in which to transform my overloaded 'to scrapbook' cupboard.
 
This is my "before" photo:

 
I purged a ton of memorabilia. Some of it was from my own childhood. Do I really need to keep the first sponge painting I ever did (age 3)...I don't think so.


 
Both my trash can and my recycling can are completely full!
 
This is my "after"...I still need a few more Power Sort Boxes. I may just have to put my feelers out for more. I like the uniformity of them and also that they safely store my photos, memorabilia, even scrapbook pages and everything I need for that album project. Easy to transport to a workshop as well!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment