Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Creative Memories bankruptcy update August 2013



Creative Memories Bankruptcy Update:

August 21st is the LAST DAY to order from my Creative Memories website.

However, they are keeping my website up until September 30th so you may access digital artwork. 

If you see something on my personal website that you need for scrapbooking (While Supplies Last), you may contact me via email or via the comments section below and I can place the order for you through my back office (until September 30th).

Digital Center printing (pages, storybooks, calendars, cards, photo gifts...) is available until September 23rd.

Thank you for your loyalty and support over these past 20 years! I told you that CM announced they were ending our Consultant Contracts on August 30 but they have since changed their mind and are keeping all of their Consultants. Consultants are still waiting to hear what will become of Creative Memories and when they re-emerge as a new or revised company in November (no concrete information has been shared with Consultants yet). Whatever they decide, I will most likely end my contract with CM and focus more on my Thirty-One Gifts business.  

Update on Shipping: All but two of my June orders have shipped. Many of you are still waiting for your outstanding orders that you placed in June and July. Creative Memories is working 24-7 packing and shipping and getting those orders out to us. I appreciate your patience!  As of today, I have only 22 outstanding orders so I am seeing the light! ;)

Happy Scrappin',

Donna Lyn





1 comment:

  1. Edited the above because I checked and there are still 2 June orders that haven't shipped yet. Thank you for your patience!!

    ReplyDelete