Thursday, October 31, 2013

Ahni & Zoe by Creative Memories - Business Preview


Last night I watched the preview videos of the proposed new business plan for Ahni & Zoe by Creative Memories. I have to admit I was pleasantly surprised!

Although seemingly a complete 180 turn from their roots, it is a refreshing makeover in the party plan business. You all know I have been struggling with letting go. 20 years with Creative Memories hasn't been something I've been able to fully say goodbye to. Yet I was close. Very close.

I am intrigued by the new Slide-in Pages being interchangeable with the predesigned Fast2Fab pages. The Slide-in themed Packs remind me of Becky Higgins "Project Life" but with the benefit of Creative Memories quality coversets and not a huge 3-ring binder system.

One of my favorite Creative Memories products is the Everyday Display Board  and I was pleased to see it included in the Ahni & Zoe collection (slightly different and called Magnetic Displays)!



The A&Z catalog and product offerings are simple - making it easy for Consultants to memorize products and pricing. The new career plan is simple to understand. Being a "personal use" Consultant is simple. Pursuing leadership in this new company is clearly laid out in an easy-to-understand plan. The logo and graphics are simple and classy. Could this truly be?!

After so many years of "sophisticated confusion," this total company makeover is what I have been waiting for! I think they have a chance of helping today's busy people get their best photos off their phone and into a tangible, meaningful and enJOYable display or album.

Another exciting benefit is that all of the products are made in the USA with the exception of the Tape Runner, which is made Denmark. The album coverset material will be imported from England but assembled in America. I am curious to see the quality of these "new" products.

Now if I were CEO, I would add a Plain-page Refill Bundle option. (no brainer, right?!)

I would also add a rainbow of assorted quality cardstock, a trimmer & some glitter stickers...for starters ;)

Alas, I am not the CEO. What am I? Well, currently I am in prayer over the upcoming court decision (they must have approval before launching this revamp), and I am in prayer over what this means for me and my future with CM. If you are a prayer warrior, would you pray for me? I released my CM team back in 2011 to pursue other opportunities while CM struggled through their 2nd bankruptcy. Now I have some decisions to make as the company I loved is reinventing itself into something that is surprisingly pleasing to me.

If photos, stories, photo-journaling, paper and creativity were not my passion, I would have quit a long time ago. But I didn't. What does that mean? What is that last apron string that I have been unwilling to cut? Could this be the thread that will pull me back into the wonderful world of my passion?  Hmmm...



Happy Scrappin'







1 comment:

  1. Thank you,Geanette. The court said YES! So it's a go! You can check out the new Catalog and website on the pink link above right. Enjoy and Happy Scrappin'!

    ReplyDelete