Wednesday, November 27, 2013

complete an album before Christmas


Who do you know who needs to know they are loved? 
Putting one of the new Ahni & Zoe albums together for a loved one
 can be done while you are catching up on tv.
It's that simple.

And there is not a better gift to repair relationships, express joy and produce tears 
than a completed album (except maybe diamonds...haha)!

So many of you that I have talked to this past week have told me, "I can do that! I'm so excited!"

You can view the current Fast2Fabulous Albums here: Fast2Fabulous
Just print approximately 70 photos and stick them on with Tape Runner
Add a few dates, names and family stories with a Photo-safe Pen
and Voila!

You're a holiday hero!

A&Z is open for business and we can start placing orders now which will ship before Christmas!  If you gather a few friends for a preview party, you can get an item for half-price as a thank you! If you are more than 4 hours away from me, then you may be interested in hosting a Catalog preview party or virtual Facebook party. It's super fun and easy and you'll get your stuff before Christmas! 

For those of you who have already checked out the Catalog
did you know?

There are 3 Exclusive Items available for a limited time that are not shown in the Catalog:

Here they are: (drum roll, please!)








My Kit arrives today...I can't wait to share it with you!! And I can't wait to see it all!!
If you want to be one of the first to complete a Fast2Fabulous or Slide-In Album, you can contact me here:
cmdonnalyn@frontier.com 
www.ahniandzoe.com/donna

No comments:

Post a Comment