Look what arrived on my doorstep right before the Thanksgiving holiday...my first two boxes from Ahni & Zoe by Creative Memories! I feel like Creative Memories and my "old life" has been resurrected from the ashes. (Isaiah 61:3 "...he will give beauty for ashes; joy instead of mourning; praise instead of heaviness. For God has planted them like strong and graceful oaks for his own glory.")
(The first box contains my Enrollment Kit full of Product Samples, Catalogs, and everything I need to do Ahni & Zoe parties. The second box is an extra 100 Catalogs to start sharing Ahni & Zoe photo solutions right away!)
Of all the jobs that I could do, I truly love direct sales. The top 5 things I love about being involved in direct sales are:
1. Flexible Schedule - a huge benefit when juggling 4 kids and a military spouse!
2. Friendships - some of my best friends have come through my team and my customers. I get to meet so many people and get to know them quickly through their photos and stories.
3. Company Support - being a small business owner but backed by a product, design and marketing team so that I get to do the "fun" part - sharing with others and enjoying the rewards! (Now if only they did the bookkeeping for us...lol!)
4. Rewards, Prizes, Incentive Trips - I'm a big "carrot" person. I love setting goals and working towards rewards. I love earning bonuses and prizes. Direct sales companies are usually lavish in their incentives!
5. Quality Product...I get to use what I sell. I love knowing that extra care goes into the quality and is backed by a 90-day Happiness Guarantee. My family enjoys looking through our albums - laughing over old hairstyles and clothing styles, feeling close and connected through our family traditions, and feeling loved by the power of a photo album and words of affirmation.