Thursday, April 17, 2014

How to Make a Dream Board - Step 3


How have you been doing on your Dreaming?  (How to Make a Dream Board Step 1 and Step 2).  Have you clipped your magazine photos, brainstormed on paper, written or typed on strips of paper things you want to be, do or have? Either long term or short term? Great! 

Step 3 is let's get these goals/dreams in front of you!  A Magnetic Display Board is a perfect choice for a Dream Board. 





NOW when I have these in front of me it really helps me FOCUS on my work and living intentionally. The above Dream Board is for some of my very short term goals related to my work. I have another Dream Board that is focused more on personal goals and dreams. 

I've been leading Dream Workshops for small groups - giving them the time and space to dream and get this project complete.  Some of my clients have also asked me to come to their office to do these. This is a great team building exercise if you are working towards a company goal or incentive. 

You can visit my Facebook page if you would like to post some photos of your Dream Boards, I would LOVE to see what you have created from this series!!! 

Dream Big!

No comments:

Post a Comment