Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Creative Memories is getting very close to re-opening!


#CreativeMemories is getting very close to re-opening!  My website is in beta testing right now and is getting a few of the glitches worked out before we go LIVE! Check back here for updates (if you aren't already working with a CM Advisor) for info on when you can sign up as an Album Advisor and/or order your beloved bookcloth albums, pages and page protectors again!

Signing up as an Album Advisor will give you your own website and a discount on your own purchases as well as a commission on everything that you sell.  It is just $49 per year to become an Album Advisor ($4/month!). No inventory and no parties. If you want to host workshops or events, you may, but they are not required.

I plan to host a monthly crop where people can come make progress on their scrapbooks and precious memories. I also plan to send out monthly recognition to my team of Album Advisors. I plan to keep this business very simple (as it is intended to be) as an outlet for creativity while blessing my family with our own scrapbooks and also making a difference by helping others "tell their story" through photos in a tangible way. 

If you already own a business, that is ok, you are still invited to become a CM Album Advisor. You will be allowed to have other businesses alongside your CM Album Advisor business. Which is great news for me as many of you know that I am a leader with Thirty-One Gifts. I of course will keep these two businesses separate but I am grateful that the owners of both companies encourage women to be business women. Financially it can be beneficial to have multiple streams of income and I am excited to use my 20 years experience in direct sales to help women build strong businesses and strong families. 

Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment