Thursday, November 20, 2014

Creative Memories review


My first order from CM-Group (the new, new Creative Memories) arrived! 

After examining everything, I quickly organized my 
Tape Runner 
Tape Runner Refills
and Assorted Paper Packs

it feels so good to have fresh scrapbooking supplies again
along with a direct source for replenishing!

We are a "no inventory" business but I like having some product on hand for:
my quarterly Workshops,
my regular customers who don't like shopping online,
and for my own personal album projects. 


The new Ahni & Zoe albums (those are the pre-decorated scrapbooks that you just tape your photos into) have been resized so they are now the same size as CM's True 12x12 Bookcloth Coversets.

Here is a size comparison of the "former" Ahni & Zoe albums and the "new" Ahni & Zoe albums



As you can see the former A&Z albums were quite a bit larger. I am thankful CM's new owner has changed that so now all our 12x12 albums are the same True 12x12 size.

Look at this gem 8x8 Fast2Fabulous Album I ordered: "Orchid You Not":



I love the inside cover...a whimsical doodle "Let the Sun Shine through your Heart"


Just like the 12x12 Fast2Fab albums, these little 8x8 albums are also pre-decorated. It's like getting the paper for free! Just tape your photos in. All the albums come with a set of clear Page Protectors to slide over when you've mounted your photos. That just gives some extra protection. 


That photo is just not cooperating with me this evening - sorry. But this gives you an idea anyway of what the photo looks like taped to the page (using photo-safe Tape Runner adhesive of course). 

Anyway, as far as I can tell, Caleb (the new owner) has kept the best parts of CM/AZ and should be in business for a long time to come. 

Happy Scrappin'











No comments:

Post a Comment