Monday, December 8, 2014

Creative Memories Multi Pocket Pages


More great news to share! The wait is over - here is a peak at Creative Memories multi-pocket pages. See how they were able to combine both horizontal and vertical pockets onto one page?  I love this! I tend to tilt my camera both ways so I need all these options and did not particularly like being restricted to 12 vertical or 12 horizontal pockets at a time.  These new pages will give me lots more flexibility. I can't wait to use them!!!!

In fact, I'm going to order some today......

These are so slick and easy to use - simply slide in 10 photos (5 per side) or mix your photos with memorabilia or use the pre-decorated Slide-In Packs as filler in any empty slots you may have. (The red Christmas tree design in the middle above photo is from a Slide-in Pack).

You can fill a Coverset with just Pocket Pages if you wanted a super easy way to complete an album in no time.  OR you can mix and match them with blank or pre-decorated pages. Everything is all sized to be interchangeable now. 

Sooo I'm ordering some pocket pages and also I'm picking out my 2015 Family Album to order this week. How about you??  Any projects on the horizon?

What do you think of the new pocket pages

I would love to hear your comments either here on my blog or on my Facebook page:
www.Facebook.com/dashofscrapbooking

Happy Scrappin'!



No comments:

Post a Comment