Monday, March 23, 2015

My current state of Scrapbooking


Ack!! It's not a pretty picture. My youngest daughter outgrew her dolls and no longer needs a closet "nursery"; my little Prince is too social to play in a closet so the "Lego Cave" idea flopped; that left me thinking...hmmm...that's some good storage space I've got there.

I quickly filled the top shelf with all my Thirty-One Gifts bags and business samples. Then I went around the house and gathered 

saved memorabilia, 
loose photos, 
incomplete scrapbook projects, 
trimmers, 
and other scrapbook tools 
bags and boxes....

and filled the bottom shelf plus underneath the shelf which spilled out onto the closet floor with piles of scrapbook "to do's!"

I need a Hero!

Oh, yah....I'm that Hero: 


Where are you "at" with your photo projects?

 Are you under a pile? 

 Or Systematically tackling the photo projects one giant leap at a time?

 Or (gasp!) enjoying being all caught up?

Would you dare post a photo of your scrapbook pile(s) on my Facebook page? I would love to not feel like I'm the only one. :)  

www.Facebook.com/adashofscrapbooking 

Let's start making some progress together! One little pile at a time! 

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment