Monday, January 4, 2016

Creative Memories Calendar Album!

You all know how much I love planners so you can imagine how super excited I am about the new Calendar grids and Calendar stickers being launched this month from Creative Memories!!! I can't wait to use these for my 2016 Family Scrapbook. 


 These Calendar Grids will also be a fun addition to a bulletin board. You could use the Calendar Grid to track birthdays and special occasions....a prayer journal...and more!

The Calendar Stickers are January-June with another pack launching in the summer for July-December.  The stickers are the perfect size to fit inside the daily boxes on the Grid.




A Year to Remember Embellishments (available mid-January)


12 double-sided patterned papers including 6 calendar grid designs are included in the
 Year in Review Paper Pack (not all patterns are shown).

ABC Stickers in Watercolor Green are now available:
ABC Stickers in Navy will be launching mid-January:

These products are making me super excited to keep up with my 2016 Family Album!

I also recently purchased these 14x14 Organizers at Costco which I plan to use one for 2016 photos/memorabilia/supplies:



I'll be sharing more about these very useful Project Boxes in a future post!

Until then,

Happy Scrappin'











No comments:

Post a Comment