Tuesday, June 14, 2016

DIY Graduation Wreath


I took a beach themed wreath (from Target) and added some graduation themed die-cuts 
to create this festive welcome to my daughter's graduation party



This Creative Memories embellishments pack is called "Achievements" I believe it is available for a limited time only as one of the die-cuts specifically says "2016"

Here is a sample of what's included in the pack (over 80 shapes plus bling stickers):


To attach them to the wreath, I punched a small hole near the top of the die-cut and tied it to the wreath branches with some twine.  


Because they are tied on, I'll be able to easily remove them for use in her scrapbook or save them for some future card making projects.

As you can see, Creative Memories embellishments aren't just for scrapbooking!




No comments:

Post a Comment