Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Creative Memories Recipe Album - Preserving Old Recipes


I'm so excited to combine Creative Memories 13x9 Pocket Page Album with the new "Made with Love" paper and sticker Collection!


This heartwarming collection is inspired by food, and was created for photos and stories about cooking, baking and gathering with friends to observe traditions when serving food. It features a Paper Pack, Mat Pack and coordinating Stickers.





Pass family recipes and memories down from generation to generation on a backdrop of Made with Love designer papers.  I just love the modern-vintage cooking themes, colors inspired by fresh fruit and produce, and patterns featuring picnic, home cooking and coffee house elements.
I have a few old recipes passed down from my grandma in her writing that I want to preserve. 


This pocket album will be the perfect place because I won't have to put any adhesive on the recipes. I can just slide them into the photo-safe pockets. 



I'm going to use the new Made with Love mat pack to slide into the pockets as background and also to use for journaling the story/memories behind the recipe. I can't wait to share it with you! How about you? What family recipes would you like to pass down? 


No comments:

Post a Comment