Friday, August 18, 2017

Creative Memories scrapbooking pens


When it comes to scrapbooking, pens do matter.
Creative Memories pens are the best choice for archival scrapbooking!
I'm so excited that we now have 5 fun colors added to our mix!

We also offer
Black
Brown
Silver
Gold

All of the pens (except Gold and Silver) are dual-tip so you get 2 pens in one! 
Both a fine tip side and a bold tip side.






I just love how Creative Memories pens write and I include journaling on almost every page in my scrapbook albums. If your handwriting isn't neat, don't worry about it! It's not how it looks as much as what it says. A tip for writing neater is to Slow Down. Sometimes just taking the time to write a little slower can make your handwriting more legible.


Should I store my pens horizontally or vertically?  Creative Memories pens should always be stored horizontally -- see the video below for a peek inside the pen and you will see why laying them flat when you're not using them is important for proper ink flow:



If you would like to order Creative Memories pens, you can check them out at my Independent Advisor website:  creativememories.com/user/donnalyn  

Happy Scrappin'

DL