Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Photo-safe Washi Tape




For the first time ever Creative Memories is offering Washi Tape!
And unlike most other Washi Tapes on the market, CM's is photo-safe!

If you've never used it before, it's super easy -- just like tape but easier to tear.
You can add strips anywhere for fun designs:


I keep empty gift cards near my Washi collection so that I can easily tear clean strips when I don't want the torn look:





The first Washi Tape Collection from Creative Memories is called Toil and Trouble and is part of our Halloween collection.  I'm hoping this is just the first of many more fun designs to come!



I like using Washi tape in my planner and in card making and gift wrapping. For more ideas here is a link to a previous post using Washi tape: Washi Tape Dispenser, Wrapping Presents and More!
  


Happy Scrappin'