Tuesday, October 10, 2017

My Memories Gift Box Bundle by Creative Memories



After a little dry spell of new Fast2Fab albums, I'm sooo super excited about the newest one Creative Memories came out with! My Memories features cool blue colors that will go with just about any photos! I'm even more excited seeing this video. I can't wait for my order to arrive! I've already ordered additional My Memories Fast2Fab Refill Pages in anticipation of this being my 2017 Family Album.


How about you? Have you tried Fast2Fab yet?  Do you see how easy it is to add your photos onto the pre-decorated pages?  The Refill Pages are the same price as the plain pages so you end up getting the "decorations" for free!  It saves on paper and stickers! But that's not why I use them. I use them because they are a FAST way to get my photos into albums so we can enjoy them!

Do you have a box or drawer of photos you would like to get into an album? Try Fast2Fab. 

Do you have a special trip of even just your favorite photos from 2017 that you could print out and put in this album?  I challenge you to TRY it!  My first Fast2Fab album was of a trip to Hawaii and it literally took me just a couple of hours to get all the photos in and I LOVE that album so much!  (You can see that post here: My First Fast2Fab Album)