Thursday, January 4, 2018

Creative Memories Valentines Scrapbook



Share your love story with the new Bee Mine Collection!
This must-have love and valentine collection is the perfect backdrop for fairy-tale romance with its vibrant palette of pinks, peaches, amber yellow and ultra-trendy periwinkle.

It's cheerfully flirtatious designs feature hearts and smooches, honeybees and honeycombs, gemstones, "I love you" sentiments, love-me-nots and more.

I'm excited to use these for my Valentine craft projects, cards and page layouts.
Also will be great for weddings, proms, engagements, and little kid albums.

The collection includes a NEW Periwinkle Album Cover with an adorable foiled bee design,
Paper Pack, Stickers and NEW Layered Embellishments! 



Cupid's Arrow is the newest Bordermaker Cartridge that perfectly complements this collection:

  I'm In Love!

You can find this collection on my Creative Memories Advisor website:
creativememories.com/user/donnalyn 


Happy Scrappin'