Wednesday, September 22, 2010

What's your go-to Scrapbooking Candy?

Ok, I've decluttered and now I'm ready to tackle the next step!

But first, I'm of the belief that every good scrapbooker needs to have an inspirational candy within reach.  Most often for me it's in the form of a good dark chocolate. However, I have discovered something incredibly delicious this season:


oh yah, Hershey's Candy Corn Kisses!
are these not the cutest things?


so...today your mission is to pick your signature Fall scrapbooking candy!
or...um, you could always pick Carrot Sticks (cuz that's a fall color, I guess)

Step 3, is PICK YOUR PROJECT!  We all have tons of albums and projects we want to complete but right now, if you could have one completed album on your lap, what would it be?

If you want to join me on this journey, post a comment. Share your current favorite candy (or vegetable) and your next album project. 

RECAP:  (I am changing these from 'days' to 'steps' since we're all on our own timeline)
Step 1 Declutter
Step 2 Declutter
Step 3 Pick your project

Happy Scrappin,
:DL