Wednesday, January 2, 2013

What can you scrap in 5 minutes?

Happy New Year!
 
Can you make album progress in 5 minutes?
Yes, you can. Just little baby steps will get you to your goal (completed albums).
 
Today I prepared a file for my 2013 Memorabilia.
I also prepared a file for my 2012 Christmas cards/photos/memorabilia that are going to go into my Christmas album, family album and/or December Daily album:
 
 
Only problem: there is no room in my two expandable file folders to put them in!!!

 
Sigh.
 
I did finally squeeze them in but it's just a reminder that I am going to keep my resolution this year to scrapbook twice/week until I get this done. And I am probably going to purge more than half of what I've saved in these files. Yes, I'm definitely going to purge more than half. So today is Wednesday and I scrapbooked for 5 minutes. Yay me. 




2 comments:

  1. sounds like you need Project Life! I started it last year, and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Project Life, Danielle! My best friend has been using it for several years now. It is so classy and such a simple system! I would love to get together and see yours sometime. All the travel you do, would be awesome I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete