Friday, October 6, 2017

Creative Memories Archiver's Photo Corners


NEW to Creative Memories:  Archiver's™ Photo Corners

Did you notice the name?  When the Minnesota-based business Archiver's™ closed earlier this year, CM saw the opportunity and now own the Archiver's name.  I'm so pleased Creative Memories is adding this wonderful brand to our future collections.


Photo Corners have been one of the most requested items from my customers for their oldest, most cherished "original" family photos.

These photo corners are perfect for vintage, family and baby photos,
as well as memorabilia such as birth certificates, awards, postcards and other collectibles.

I love using Photo Corners when I want to add photos or articles to my album but not permanently -- the corners allow me to pull the photo or article out and put back in.

These corners are self-adhesive (no licking like the olden days)
and they are clear so they don't obstruct the photo or memorabilia at all.

Plus they are archival quality just like our scrapbook albums.

You can find them on my CM Advisor website: http://www.creativememories.com/user/donnalyn

Happy Scrappin'