Friday, October 20, 2017

How to Make Halloween Cards using Washi Tape and Stickers

I saw a similar Washi Tape card on the Creative Memories Blog that inspired me to create my own cards (I don't even like Halloween but CM's Toil & Trouble Collection is soo adorable)!

These were super easy to make and to give the stickers a 3-D look, just use Foam Squares to attach them to the card.


To save time I purchased a pack of blank orange cards/envelopes from my local stationery store but you can easily make your own cards by cutting orange cardstock.

To decorate my cards I used 
Washi Tape
Stickers
and a few pieces from the Paper Pack


When I was done, I tied them all up with a cute ribbon until I am ready to use them.



If you would like to order any of these supplies,
you can find them on my Advisor website:

Did you know?  Creative Memories Washi Tape is photo-safe so you can feel confident using it in your archival albums.


Here is a CM video step-by-step guide for creating a Washi Tape Halloween card:



Enjoy! and Happy Scrappin'