Friday, September 17, 2010

Decluttering my craft room

Day 1 Results!!  Yesterday, as promised, I set the timer for 15 minutes....decluttered in total for about 20 minutes.  (click this link to see "before" pictures)

Everyone should declutter! Just look what I unearthed:


money!!  i have been looking for this check for weeks!

my dream album....are your dreams buried? mine apparently were.

my dream poster! well, if that doesn't put a value on my dreams....

Shoes??!!  Seriously? Yes!!
 and just in time...the Prince will need these for a wedding we are attending soon.

I thought this was hilarious...my very good friend's business card -- for Organizing!!
D'oh!

my 2010 album with one page started...
this will certainly come in handy as I get back into scrapbooking (ya think?)

my credenza looks really clean and clutter free now...
there's just one little problem:


a lot of stuff got moved to my desk!!

sooo Day 2 we are extending our decluttering time.

Spend 15 more minutes today decluttering (put away, give away, trash/recycle)