Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Organize your Scrapbook Stuff

2011 I had 'good intentions' of getting my scrapbooks all caught up.
Afterall, my 3 girls and a prince were all in school full time (for the first time ever) ...
what was I going to do with all my time? (yah, right!)

I declare 2012 is going to be different.
My "word" for 2012 is
Possible

As in it's possible that I can scrapbook weekly and get caught up on all of the wonderful scrapbook projects I want to complete (or at least make a dent!)

My scrapbooking buddies and I decided to get together weekly at each other's houses and scrap.  When the day came, I suddenly felt
OVERWHELMED...
I literally had stuff everywhere of things I wanted to scrap, photos I needed to print or sort..
I could feel the old 'procrastination' start to take hold.
But no! It's 2012! And in 2012 it's
POSSIBLE

So I loaded up my car.....

Literally loaded it up with my piles...
because I knew if I didn't
then I wouldn't.

I spent my first 2012 Scrapbooking session just sorting through all my 'stuff'
on my friend's dining room table and kitchen floor (love you Jen!)

I didn't take an AFTER photo because this is a work in progress,
but if you look very closely you will see a gem that I found....
a fully-loaded Starbucks card!!!
Yes!
It was buried in my 'stuff'!

Want to join me on this 2012 from Chaos to Completion journey?
I'll be posting photos weekly and together we can do this.
I would love to hear your comments and your progress...baby steps COUNT!!

Happy Scrappin', DL :)