Friday, January 27, 2012

December Daily

This is my third year of making December Daily albums.
I displayed my collection in a little tray over the holidays.

This is an album project that you leave open on your counter
all through December, with a pack of pens and adhesive nearby to
capture your daily happenings during a busy season...

I liked the flexibility and ease of having pocket pages this year...

Having a photocopier at home is convenient for color copying recipes to put in my album
Or you can scan, resize and print memorabilia to include...


I used big chunky # stickers to label each page with the date

one of my daughters started rehearsal for
an upcoming musical she'll be in
so I photocopied part of her script
and included it here (on the right-hand side):

I also include our Christmas Card and postage stamp each year:


This album had so many pages that I am going to also use it for December 2012
on the very last page I added a photo of me and a little note
 "scrapped with love by mommy"


 Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment