Monday, September 30, 2013

Goodbye Creative Memories for now...

 
Creative Memories is shutting down our Consultant websites today, September 30th. They hope to reemerge as a "new" company offering pre-designed album kits (like Fast to Fabulous) and Picfolio-type albums sometime in November pending court approval.
 
Please continue to follow me here on my scrapbooking blog for updates on CM. I am 99% positive that I will not be continuing with the "new" CM. I will be happy to put you in contact with a Consultant if you need assistance in the future.
 
 
 
I am moving on as an Independent Director with a new company, Thirty-One Gifts. Thirty-One is a faith-based company offering super cute products that help organize your home, office and life!  I will still keep this Scrapbooking blog and will continue to update it on my album progress, ideas and inspiration for your album making and photo-journaling. In fact, I was just scrapbooking this weekend and completed 32 pages, journaling done and Page Protectors on!!
 
Please keep in touch via my blog or email. You may also find me on Facebook for daily inspiration and encouragement: http://www.Facebook.com/adashfromdonnalyn
Thank you again for your awesome support and loyalty these past 20 years!
 
Happy Scrappin'
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment