Wednesday, January 1, 2014

My Ahni & Zoe Kit Arrived!

My Ahni & Zoe Consultant Kit arrived in December!

It is soo beautiful! I love everything and was so super excited that I ordered a few more albums in addition to the ones that came in the Kit!

The company officially launches to the public on January 8 but I've already held two Preview Parties in December and the response was fantastic! My intuition was right....I'm not the only one who is looking for fast, quality solutions to their photo album needs. Big Phew!! 

Along with my new customers, I got inspired myself and printed about 100 photos from our recent trip to Maui. Using the Fast2Fabulous Album Kit, I got almost all of the photos in while watching the movie Elf with my family.   
I gathered photos and memorabilia and then just taped them in with Tape Runner.

I didn't have to do any paper mounting or stickers or any decoration because the pages are already decorated for us!! Brilliant!!  I know many of you who are super creative and love the whole cut 'n paste and create side of things may not be interested, but for a special trip or a quick gift album, you may just be surprised. I know for me, I always kept our albums really simple anyway so it's not a huge switch for me. Now I'm envisioning finally getting more of my albums DONE. I have so many albums projects and piles in my office that need a home! Maybe, just maybe, 2014 is the year to actually get these done and into our hands so we can enjoy them!

Here is a testimonial from Bonnie who completed an album for her teenage son. Isn't this wonderful? He sure thinks so!! (this is the School Rocks album)



No comments:

Post a Comment