Thursday, October 8, 2015

Joining Legacy Republic

Soo this was how I was welcomed into the Legacy Republic family today!  They posted this photo on Facebook - pretty cute, right?  (this was just one photo in a series of new September enrollments but I happened to notice my name - does that make me Famous? or does that make me Vintage? At least they didn't put me on a Beta! Haha).

I packed up my first shipment today...a bit nervous, but mostly excited!  I'm sending in 5 of my personal MiniDV's to have them transferred onto DVD's (that also includes a private online account where I can access them to share or edit from my computer or phone or tablet! And, of course, my old tapes will be mailed back to me along with the new DVDs).



The ordering process was super easy and the packing instructions very thorough. I took my time because I wanted everything to be correct and safe as possible. Legacy Republic entrusts us with caring for our client's memories as if they were our very own.  Going through this process of mailing some of my home movies to be transferred to DVDs certainly helps me experience what my clients may be feeling when using my services. 



I wonder if my home movies will be embarrassing? (no doubt!), silly, sad, boring, adorable, hilarious....?

all of the above?

I wonder and I wait....









No comments:

Post a Comment