Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Transfer video tapes and slides to DVD






Part of de-cluttering and simplifying my life in 2016 is getting my old VHS and 8mm tapes transferred to DVDs and Cloud Storage. I chose to become a Legacy Maker with Legacy Republic so that I could get the Consultant discount and earn commission on my own order(s). 

This short 4-minute video gives an overview of why I chose Legacy Republic in Santa Clara, California to send my precious memories to. They truly take the care, attention to detail and security seriously. 

One of my recent clients had her wedding and honeymoon videos digitized as a surprise Christmas gift for her husband. She hadn't been able to view them for years. When she received her first batch of digitized videos, she was overwhelmed with emotion. You see, her mother was on those videos (the wedding ones, not the honeymoon!) in living color and vibrant voice. Her mother had passed away recently so having her "back" through these videos is a legacy she can now share with her own children.

That is just one of the unexpected benefits of rescuing our old movies. And another reason I am a Legacy Maker.

No comments:

Post a Comment