Thursday, August 3, 2017

Creative Memories Catalog July 2017


Have you seen Creative Memories new Catalog yet?  You can flip through the pages here:


Some of the limited edition products may not be available as they tend to go FAST!
The new owner of Creative Memories has been doing a phenomenal job of bringing back the products we love!  I am beyond thrilled and I am so happy that the company is breaking all sales predictions they set. I hear from people all the time that they heard Creative Memories closed for good. That is Not True! We are Back and Better than Ever!

If you need Creative Memories supplies, you are invited to check out my website. I am an Independent Advisor (affiliate) for Creative Memories and do get commission if you use my personal shopping link:



Thank you for your business and for your loyalty to Creative Memories!  We still make our beautiful scrapbook albums in America as well as our cardstock paper and stickers. 



Happy Scrappin'
DL 



No comments:

Post a Comment