Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Creative Memories Glacier Winter Collection


Even if the weather outside is frightful, your winter layouts and projects can be extra delightful with Creative Memories Glacier winter collection!  Inspired by a winter wonderland filled with cold temps, warm hearts and snow. This collection will work great for:

winter birthdays
winter babies
Christmas
Hanukkah
New Year's
snow days
winter sports such as skiing, snowboarding,
sledding, ice fishing and more...



And don't forget the borders you can make with the new 
Snowman Border Maker Cartridge
and the new Snowflake Trio Punch (3 snowflakes in one punch)


I love the 12x12 Steel Blue Shimmer Glacier Album Cover!!!



And if you need something to transport all this in, here is the new Rolling Bag. It is probably going to sell out soon as this has been a very popular launch!  I ordered one for myself and can't wait to have all my supplies in one place!   You can visit my website to find out the dimensions or to place an order:  creativememories.com/user/donnalyn 

I hope you enjoy the new Glacier Winter Collection!

Happy Scrappin'

DL