Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Power Layouts Step Three

We ended Power Layouts Step Two with our pages (guides) looking like this:




I blogged that post awhile ago (blogged that post? or posted that blog?) so I'm assuming you stacked these neatly back into your Power Layouts Box and they are not still covering your dining room table. Now it's time to get those pages out of the Box and into your Album!


says one procrastinator to another... :)

Set your album and/or empty refill pages in front of you. Transfer everything that is on your first 'guide' onto your first scrapbook page. Using photo mounting adhesive, mount everything down onto the page.


Stack the empty guide somewhere for later use (you can see I just tuck the empty guides into the lid of the Power Sort Box as I go along).



Lather, rinse, repeat.


It helps if you go away somewhere like a Beach Retreat...

I am bleary eyed yet smiling because I completed 70 pages using Power Layouts and a weekend Beach Retreat! But you don't have to go away to get Step Three completed. Really. All the work (layout, cropping, enhancing) is done and it's just a no-brainer-stick-the-stuff-down-onto-your-album-pages step. Do a page at a time or do the whole entire box (like me, I'm a crazy-person).

I can't wait to hear how your Power Layouts project is going!! Once you complete an entire album in just a few evenings, you will be hooked! This is the perfect solution for those of you who are far, far behind.

Happy Scrappin',
:DL

No comments:

Post a Comment