Wednesday, May 26, 2010

scrapbooking collage pages


If you are tired of seeing page layouts with only one photo per page, you will probably like these ideas for maximizing your photos per page-spread.

The above page features 4 photos on top, 1 photo on bottom with a 12"x2" strip of patterened paper going across the page and underneath the photo. 

This page spread uses no photo mounting paper, just trim the photos to fit side-by-side with no borders showing.  Leave space on right-hand side of page layout for journaling the event or story.  The pages I used are Natural Scrapbook pages, I prefer these over stark White.

Here are some close-ups:

Ohh...you wanted a close-up of the muffins?  Sorry 'bout that...


Yes, there were 4 muffins when I started my Coffee Crop today. Many of you regulars know I also serve Frappuchino's - yum! 

Back to scrappin'.....here is an idea for a photo collage using whole sheets of 12-inch patterned paper behind your photos:

 

On this page spread I picked our favorite photo and enlarged it to 5x7. You may have noticed the 5x7 photo I used says "4th of July" directly on it. You can do this digitally using Storybook Creator Plus software before you print your photo, or you can use a title sticker to do this.

I just used a title sticker:

You can do this! Remember....Simple and Done is better than Fancy and Far-Behind!

Happy Scrappin',
:DL

No comments:

Post a Comment