Saturday, May 8, 2010

scrapping the daily



my friend recently encouraged me to take photos for one week of the daily, mundane, routine stuff that I normally wouldn't scrapbook.  'a week in the life' photos. while it can seem like a daunting task it was actually quite fun to carry my camera around for a week and record images from 2010 of a busy mom of four trying to survive in suburbia.

here's just a random selection:


yes, that is the inside of my fridge!


hair straightening is all the rage in 2010 and something I frequently do for Blondie while she is eating her breakfast.


doing laundry for My Hero


grande nonfat no whip cinnamon dolce latte


yes!! i know!! woot woot!


i haven't seen this movie yet but random ads can say a lot about this time capsule experiment.

so when you're out and about taking pictures this week remember to shoot a few of the everyday stuff you may not scrapbook but will enjoy looking at 50 years from now.

Happy Scrappin,
:DL

No comments:

Post a Comment