Friday, December 3, 2010

December Daily 2010


Some of you may remember my December Daily album from last year.
It's a small album you leave out on your kitchen counter - each page is numbered and you add photos, journal thoughts, add ticket stubs, etc... all throughout the December holiday season.
I just put our 2009 December Daily album out the other day - it's a treasure...I'll share some of my favorite pages soon.

For now, it's time to prepare and fill up December Daily 2010!  I spent some time this week putting it together:

Trim card stock any size (I chose 6.25" x 6.25")


You can use other materials too like chip board or acrylic. I used chip board as my pattern and then used a hole puncher on my card stock:




the acrylic sheets are something new I am trying this year. you can find them precut and punched for convenience. I used an acrylic sheet for my cover - title stickers show up nicely on them:


Some people just make pages for December 1-25....but last year I included the entire month and I also added some extra pages in the back for miscellaneous photos and notes (like the kids wish lists).  After you put all your pages together, use rings to secure, then for a finished look I tied the rings with some festive ribbon:


Next I fill a basket with supplies we can use to complete the album:

the basket includes:
journaling boxes/prompts
pen
tape runner (adhesive)
holiday paper scraps
title stickers
123 stickers (for labeling the date)

Have fun!!  Enjoy!!  Happy Scrappin',
:DL

No comments:

Post a Comment