Wednesday, January 26, 2011

time to finish December Daily album!

For all of you who started a December Daily album how did you do?
Most of us have put away the holiday decorations and in that process it's important to take a few minutes (or an hour) to finish up our December Daily project.

This week I added the extra photos, journaling and details.
I still have it out on my counter with a pen for my kids to add some more journaling.

I like to add postage stamps to mine...yes, I still receive snail mail cards (and I love them!) maybe postage stamps will be a thing of the past by the time my kids are grown-up. If not, at least these designs will be.

Cutting out programs from plays and events we attended was a quick and fun way to cover an entire daily page.


Here is our back cover. Be sure and include the year!!
Hope you had fun. Please take some time this week to finish what ya started. It feels good!

Happy Scrappin',
DL :)


No comments:

Post a Comment