Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wall Print Posters!

I made these posters on-line and I love how they turned out!  There are tons of designs to choose from.

You just drag and drop your photos into the pre-designed templates, add any titles or journaling you like, and you're done! 

They arrived rolled up in a tube. They are printed on heavy-duty, matte photo paper (not cheap poster paper) so they will last a very long time. The pictures are very bright and vibrant. I brought the posters to my local Kinkos and had them mounted onto Foam Board for extra stability. 

The posters feature two plays that my daughters were in. I scanned the program and uploaded it like a photo to be included in the poster collage.  I am going to hang these in our office. When my girls saw the finished posters they felt 'famous!'  It's such a fun way to remember and celebrate an event! 


No comments:

Post a Comment