Tuesday, October 23, 2012

journaling a favorite moment

Going back in time completing my scrapbooks...I ran across this photo and journaling in my 2006 album. Not the best journaling ("my life felt completely full and complete") but it was off the cuff....completely complete!  Anyway, it's a great memory and I had forgotten all about it until I came across it the other day. That's one reason to scrapbook. We think we are going to remember these moments but often they fade away in the busy-ness of life.

A blog is a great way to record these moments. A scrapbook is also a great way. It doesn't have to be in chronological order...just a photo and some words capturing the moment.

What is your favorite moment? When did you have a revelation that you had "arrived" at some dream of yours?

I remember back when I had just the 3 girls....I was always head counting and felt like someone was missing. At the time we weren't sure about having any more children but my heart knew...there was one more. And it wasn't until a couple years later driving in my minivan and looking in my rear-view mirror that it hit me - I have FOUR kids!

And that was it. We were done.

Completely complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment