Thursday, July 11, 2013

scrapbook progress update: washington d.c. album

Got my credenza organized; got my new paper tower organized;
no more excuses...Time To Scrap!


all of those pages I did Power Layouts with are stored in my Power Layouts Box
I did decide to split the trip up into 2 separate albums:
1 for Washington, D.C.
1 for New York
 
I've been blogging about our Spring Break trip over on my musings blog
Under the label "dashing here and there"
 
Since I'm blogging about the trip, I can use the blog postings as I'm scrapbooking
That will cut down on the journaling time as I can just copy what I've already typed on my blog. At this stage I'm using:
 
 Creative Memories Blank Spargo Refill Pages
 (why, oh why, are my blank pages being discontinued? sniff...)
Creative Memories Photo Mounting Paper
Ali Edwards Story Cards (for journaling boxes)
Creative Memories Tape Runner
Creative Memories 12-inch Trimmer and Personal Trimmer and Scissors


I kind of like to get all the photos and paper mounted in first,
then go back to embellish and journal.
 
And my favorite part, slipping the Page Protectors on!
What are you currently working on?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment