Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Creative Memories Album Covers and Pages!


Great news! The Creative Memories Outlet Sale is back up and active! After a tremendous response and website crash they seem to have fixed the traffic issue. I was on this morning ordering Album Coversets and Refill Pages at a discount While Supplies Last!

If you need White Refill Pages and/or Page Protectors (True 12x12 size), those can be found on the Ahni & Zoe website under "Other"....White Refill Pages come in a Bundle and include a Set of Page Protectors 16/pk $29.50 for the Bundle. Or you can get Page Protectors alone in a pack of 16/pk for $10.50.

They are suggesting that you don't combine your CM Outlet Sale orders with your Ahni & Zoe orders because the A&Z orders will be held until the CM order ships....which could cause a delay. So to expedite shipping, order any A&Z orders separately.  I ordered everything together to save on shipping and also because I'm not in a big hurry for it. So do what is best for you.

I would love to know what you purchased!  I'm almost 100% using the Ahni & Zoe line now so I didn't need much but I couldn't pass up the great price on pens! You know how I love pens!! These are double sided pens - bold on one side and fine on the other so it's really like getting two pens in one.

The Shimmery Coversets are back - so if you like a little glitz to your bookcloth covers, these are the ones for you! Very subtle and pretty!

Anyway, just thought you would like to know!

Happy Shopping and Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment