Monday, June 2, 2014

graduation album


This is a big week in our family...my first born is getting ready to graduate from High School! I started my Creative Memories business because of her (before she was even born!) because I believed in the power of photos and journaling to build self esteem in children. I wanted my kids to have a sense of belonging, a sense of purpose, and a sense of how very much they are loved! 

She may not care much about these photos now but someday in her future she may look back and reminisce about High School and realize that it was not too bad a gig. These pages I used the A&Z pocket pages to get more photos in, as well as the White Out page refills


A lot of her pages have lots of photo journaling on them. I didn't really want to show those pages here because some of the stories are so personal to her journey. But I wanted you to know so you don't think that all the pages look like these. Most of them have journaling on them.  If you are not a writer - just a simple "I'm proud of you" or "I love you" will do - every child deserves to hear that in their life. They deserve to not just hear that but to see that written in their parent's or guardian's handwriting. 




No comments:

Post a Comment