Monday, August 15, 2016

Creative Memories NEW Product Tote


Ohhh this is cute!  Creative Memories new Product Tote.

It measures approximately 16" high and 17" wide (8" deep) and has 3 zippered pockets

Perfect for carrying current projects and supplies to workshops or retreats, or as extra storage for albums, pages, paper or tools. And it's cute too!


I love that the inside is light blue with polka dots -- the light blue color will make it easy for me to retrieve things from inside the bag! I won't need to use my flashlight when looking for that multipurpose tool that has fallen to the bottom.  And it is a cheery color - blue is one of my favorite colors!

Speaking of blue....how would you like a new blue cardstock?

Introducing Eggplant, Gray, Peacock Blue and Beige! Creative Memories 12x12 solid cardstock is acid-free, lignin-free and buffered. Comes in packs of 10 sheets.


You can get more info or order any of these products on my website:  creativememories.com/user/donnalyn

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment