Wednesday, October 10, 2018

How to make Christmas Cards with Creative Memories All That Glitters Card Kit!


Cardmaking has never been easier with

 The Kit comes in a beautiful keepsake box and includes:

Cards
Envelopes
Embellishments
Die-cuts and  Pre-cut Card Pieces
Red, Green and Gold Glitter Enamel Sticker
Roll of Gold Washi Tape
Full-Color Instructions
PLUS 170 BONUS embellishments!!

I was able to make a ton of extra card and tags!!


Here are  the 12 Christmas Cards I made with the Kit:


Then because I had so much left over with the BONUS Embellishments,
I purchased a couple of Blank Card Kits to use with my leftovers
and I also used scrap paper to make a bevy of Christmas Gift Tags!


Here are some of the ideas I came up with just using the leftovers (I didn't have to cut anything! Just stick on the leftover pieces however I wanted!):



I used the Gold Washi Tape to make a border on these ones...the Washi is so beautiful and I still have a bunch leftover!

I love the gold metallic background on these cards. Again, this is all from the leftover supplies that came in the All That Glitters Card Kit. I didn't have to use any of my own paper!


Then I went crazy making a bunch of gift tags!
So much Fun!!


So the "extra" Supplies I recommend using along with the Kit(s) are:

Foam Squares
Tape Runner
Ribbon (for the Tags)
Hole Punch (for the tags)
Personal Trimmer or Tag Punch (for the tags)

If you want to Shop for any of these Card Kits or supplies,
please visit my website:


Enjoy
and Happy Scrappin'

DL

No comments:

Post a Comment