Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Easy paper party favor

Use leftover scraps to make these darling little treat envelopes

First start with a 6" x 6" square piece of double-sided scrapbook paper
I cut my 12x12 paper into 4 pieces but you can use your scraps too


I made a folding template from a piece of white cardstock
I keep this in my scrap bag so I can whip up some little treat envelopes anytime I need them


This is what your paper should look like after you fold it:



Next fold it in half with pockets facing out like this:



Punch a hole through the top:




Tie with Ribbon and add some treats
The best "flat" treats to use are a Tea Bag on one side
and a piece of Ghirardelli chocolate on the other side


For this example I just used the chocolates I had on hand but I prefer the Ghirardelli squares because they fit perfectly in the pocket and don't slide out!


Enjoy and
Happy Scrappin'
DL







No comments:

Post a Comment