Thursday, June 13, 2013

color wheel paper organization

having fun organizing my paper storage today for easy accessibility!
 
 
I started with the basic color wheel for my mostly solid card stock.
 
 
After the basic color wheel, I still have 16 available spots!
I think I'll use the rest of the slots for themed papers and maybe even album projects.
 
So now instead of taking over the dining room table....which I don't really like leaving out like this,
 
 I may have to start scrapbooking in my office credenza because it is conveniently located next to my new paper storage...

 
Happy Scrappin'!
 

5 comments:

  1. Wow, Donna, I really love your credenza, where did you find something like that? So organized!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Natalie! I actually ordered it online through Office Depot. It is two separate pieces. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That’s what it’s all for – easy access! Apart from the satisfaction of seeing paperwork neat and in order, organizing pays off the most when you need something and you can confidently point out where it is. I like the fun design you used! Ruby@Williams Data Management

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ruby! Thanks for stopping by! I definitely will use it more if it's "fun" and not just "functional" :)

      Delete
  4. Thank you Ruby! Thanks for stopping by! I definitely will use it more if it's "fun" and not just "functional" :)

    ReplyDelete