Friday, October 31, 2014

Creative Memories Sneak Peek!!


Although Creative Memories launch has been delayed a bit I know many of you have been anxiously hoping for a sneak peek of What We Can Order! Well...drum roll, please....

True 12x12 Bookcloth Coversets
True 12x12 Fast2Fab Album Kits (yes, they have resized the F2F albums so they are the SAME size as the bookcloth coversets!)

This means that the Pocket or Slide-In Pages have also been resized to fit into either album cover!! Also, responding to popular demand, the Pocket/Slide-In Pages will feature BOTH Horizontal and Vertical on the same page!!  I'm am so super happy about this change!!

Here is a "sneak peek" of each Color Story coming soon 
Neutral
Primary
Vintage
and Bright




Happy Dreaming....get your Wish List ready - I might be able to order as early as the beginning of November!   

You can also get updates on my Facebook page - "like" my Facebook page to stay in the loop! (www.facebook.com/dashofscrapbooking)

1 comment:

  1. Please put in a good word for the old 12" cutters. I need a new blade for mine and that is the only cutter that I like. No one makes that kind with the blade on the edge instead of in the middle of the guide.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete