Monday, October 27, 2014

PSO Binder Cover Decorating


This season I'm serving as Secretary for our school's PSO. I inherited this Binder of Minutes (pictured above) and although I do appreciate the smiley face, I wanted to jazz it up a bit. If I'm sitting in a meeting, I like to be surrounded by pretty. 


It was super easy to give the binder a makeover. I pulled this 9x10 predecorated scrapbook paper from my stash (from a local scrapbook store). The green titles were already on there so following their format, I added the black and white "PSO Minutes" and dates on white paper fed through my printer, cut into a square, mounted onto black cardstock to copy their shadow effect, then slide it into the front cover of the binder.  (fonts Curlz MT 72; Comic Sans MS 24)


For more creative binder ideas, check out my post on how my daughter used CM's Geometric Maker! 

What ordinary, mundane things are you adding your personal touch to? 

Life is short. Make it beautiful.

Happy Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment