Tuesday, October 28, 2014

When will Creative Memories come back?


Q. In your early October blog post you said Creative Memories has a new owner and will be reopening sometime in mid-October. Today is Oct 28, what gives?

A. Progress with the new company is moving along quite literally. CM-Group has moved into a new location in St Cloud, Minnesota and is working diligently to reopen within about a week!

Q.What is the name of the new company?

A. Creative Memories and Ahni & Zoe will be called CM Group or just "CM". 
Consultants will be called Advisors. As in "CM Album Advisor"

Q. Do I order a Kit to become an Advisor?

A. Nope. No Kits, no inventory, no catalogs. Just get the link from an Album Advisor and pay a $49 annual fee to become an Advisor.

Q. How do I find an Advisor? 

A. If you would like to hear directly from CM, you may submit your email on their website home page by clicking on this link and scrolling down to the Stay In Touch button. (www.creativememories.com)

Q. Can I sign up under you?

A. As soon as I receive a personal link when the company opens, you may use my link to sign up directly under me as an Advisor. My email is cmdonnalyn@frontier.com if you would like me to contact you with the link. OR you may "like" my Facebook page and check there for updates!

https://www.facebook.com/dashofscrapbooking

Check out my NEW Facebook Page!! 
I love scrapbooking, journaling and sharing ideas through social media. My new Facebook Business page will feature album ideas, journaling ideas, photo tips, and links to my scrapbooking blog.  Also New Product information and photos galore!  Here is the link to "like" my Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/dashofscrapbooking

Q. What do I get for the $49 fee?

A. You receive a website link that you can share with your friends, family, and customers. Each time someone orders from your website link, you will receive a percentage of the sale. The percentage you receive will be based upon your year-to-date total sales. So the more you sell, the more you earn.

Q. Can you build a team and promote to Leader?

A. There are no teams and no leadership titles. We will all be Album Advisors. If anyone signs up under you through your link, they will be in your first line. We can only go one line deep. No multi tiered teams. The Home Office will be communicating to everyone equally. 

You can get paid profit weekly based on your total sales and commision based on your total first line sales. You can also earn Bonuses (credits) that you can use towards products. You can either sell these 'free' bonus products or use them for your personal use.

Q. That sounds simple! Is there more to it? 

A. It is simple. Caleb Hayhoe's vision is that we can explain the business plan on a small paper napkin.



Q. Wait a gosh darn minute. Aren't you the one who said you were "DONE" with this company?

A. Oooh, I can tell you are a loyal blog follower. Thank you for tuning in to "As the CM World Turns."  Here is why I've changed my mind:

Simplicity
Continue ordering the products I love
Servicing my Customers/Friends
No Inventory
No Tiered Teams
New Owner who "gets it" (and is bringing back the traditional albums and bookcloth!)
Allowed to own other businesses alongside this one
Allowed to promote CM on my scrapbooking Blog

= I'm in!

Many people in direct sales have a full time job plus their direct sales business. I have my direct sales business (Thirty-One Ind Consultant) and my scrapbooking hobby (CM is not direct sales, it is more like an Affiliate Program). My main income continues to be my Thirty-One business as they offer career-level income, leadership promotions, etc.  I hope this makes sense!  Feel free to comment with any questions or join my Facebook discussion

Happy Scrappin'!  

No comments:

Post a Comment